- 3DSLink has out of stock. You can buy the R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe which is much better.
- Only support 3DS(XL) 4.1~4.5 [attention]
- 3DSLInk firmware 4.0b2 released[2014.7.16]
3.Support up to 32GB tf card
4.Support online play(to be tested)
5.Because of the 3ds system’s updating, emuNand is delayed.
Attention: For the limitation of memory space, the MH4 patch cannot be added in this update, sure you can play the MH4 through 3DSLink Firmware 4.0B1.
- 3DSLink firmware V3.3 is released! firmware V4.0 will support multi-rom[2014.01.09]
1.Fixeds saving issues caused by V3.2
2.increase the stability
- 3DSLink firmware V3.1 is released with emuNAND feature for 3DS V7.1.0-14[2013.12.28].
- 3DSLlink will release firmware 3.0 soon
support Switched to 3DS V6.3 system Successfully
support enter into the ESHOP ，and can play online game
- 3DSLink firmware 2.0 released(2013.11.04)
Firmware 2.0 update 2013.11.01
(3DSLink team have been working very hard to upgrade the 3dslink ,And the firmware 2.0 will be coming out in one week,Stay tuned !)
3DSLink for Nintendo 3DS/3DS(XL/LL)
The 3DSLink flashcard is a reall 3DS games flashcard.You can use it to play all the 3DS roms on this cartridge.With a cheaper price,but the same functions of Gateway 3DS.Now it's time to say goodbye to hige price of gateway 3DS.
3DSLink for Nintendo Compatibility
1, The red 3DSLink supports free 3DS gaming on 3ds xl /3ds /2ds with any system version below.
4.5.0-X, 4.4.0-X, 4.3.0-X, 4.2.0-X, 4.1.0-X (X varies from 1 to 10, which also includes U/E/A/J regions)
2, The blue 3DSLink supports free DS gaming on all 3ds XL LL, 3ds, 2ds, dsi XL LL, dsi, ds lite and ds, no system version limit.
Video presentation about 3DSLink work on 3ds
3DSLink main features:
- Support all latest 3DS roms playing on consoles between 4.1 to 4.5
- Support all DS roms
- Built with RTS - real time save function
- Compatible with micro SD up to 32GB
- Support wifi games and DS Ramble pak
- More detailed functions update available officially at 3dslink.com
How to use 3DSLink:
The usage of 3DSLink is very same like the GW3DS,You can do as follow:
Followings are the step by step guide on how to use 3ds link
Things You Will Need To Parpare:
-1 x 3ds Red card and Blue Installer Card
-1 x MicroSD Card
-1 x SD Memory card
-1 x 3DS（version4.1~4.5）
Step 1. Copy files from “Bule Card” folder onto the root of a fat 32 formatted MicroSD Card.
Step 2. Repeat on DS model entry
a) Click “START” and choose 3DS Setup
b) Press button “B” to setup
c) Press button “A” to power down or “Home” to return to main menu.
Step 3. Copy “Launcher.dat” file to the root of the MicroSD card from the 3DS.
Step 4. Launching 3dslink mode (repeat every power cycle)
Wait for 5-8 seconds for system tore boot into 3dslink mode
Step 5. Preparing several MicroSD cards for the 3dslink
a) Please download Win32 Disk Imager
b) Start Win32 Disk Imager and select file open button, choose all file types to list .3DS and select your file.
c) Insert MicroSD card larger than the file to be written into reader/writer.
Make sure to select the correct device in Win32 Disk Imager drop down list.
(Note: The MicroSD card needs to be preformatted in order to show up in the device list.)
Select Write, double check correct target device and yes to the pop-up confirm overwrite window.
Done.Insert MicroSD card into 3dslink red card.
Make sure you are running in 3dslink Mode as shown in Step 4.
Done.Insert MicroSD card into 3dslink red card.Make sure you are running in 3dslink Mode as shown in Step 4.
- 1x Red 3DSLink card
- 1x Blue 3DSLink card
- 1x USB micro sd card reader
- 1x free airmail tracking number