Recently, if you have questions on how to unban 3ds after play Pokemon Sun/Moon/Other games online but get error code 002-0102. You can find the solution here. And in our post here, before answer you this question, we tell let you know which is the best way to play Pokémon S/M, whether or not you will be banned for using R4/R4i card to go online on 3DS too.
Which is the best or cheapest way to play Pokémon Sun&Moon?
R4/R4i card supports Pokémon Sun&Moon: R4 or R4i card is cheap to buy, average price is from &10 to &20, but the fact is that R4/R4i card do not support 3DS games, R4i gold 3ds, R4i sdhc 3ds and other R4 3DS carts, they are not playing any 3DS Game on 3DS.
Sky3ds/Sky3ds+ supports Pokémon Sun&Moon: Sky3ds/Sky3ds+ are the most exspensive 3ds flash carts. They can play 3DS games on 3DS, NEW 3DS and 2DS. But the problem is both Sky3ds and Sky3ds+ are not compatible with Pokémon S/M right now. So if you want to choose Sky3ds brand card to play them, wait for some days. We will show you in our blog whenSky3ds+ can play Pokémon Sun&Moon with new firmware version.
Gateway 3DS/Dstwo+ supports Pokémon Sun&Moon: Compared with Sky3ds(+), Gateway and Dstwo+ are cheap to get. Currently, gateway 3ds users can play the 2 Pokemon games with modifying rom but for Dstwo+, no one mention it. However, Gateway 3ds is only working on 3ds v4.1 to v9.2, while R4 card and Sky3ds+ supports All 3DS Firmwares. So check you firmware version firsly before buy the Gateway 3ds.
Ezflash redux supports Pokémon Sun&Moon: The official site replies us in e-mail that, the delay for EZFLASH REDUX, cause the team is trying to let the card supports Pokémon S/M directly on 3ds v10.7 to lower version consoles.
A9lh supports Pokémon Sun&Moon: Yes, if you can install A9LH to your 3DS and download .CIA Pokémon S/M via online, you can play the games on 3DS for free. But the premise is your 3DS firmware version is within v4.1 to v9.2 or you can accepte 3ds firmware downgrade with potential risk.
Conclusion: Now the multiple ways you can Pokémon Sun&Moon on 3DS are here. Choose Gateway 3ds, install A9LH CFW to your 3DS or buy the retail Game cards.
How to unban 3DS with error code 002-0102 because playing Pokémon S/M online?
Video: [3DS] How To Unban 002-0102 After Playing Pokémon S/M Online
The banned 3ds
An unbanned 3ds
Decrypt9 running on both
1. Boot up decrypt9 on the unbanned 3ds.
2. Select sysnand options and dump Dump LocalFriendCodeSeed_B
3. Connect the sd card to your PC and backup the file you just dumped
5. Boot up decrypt9 on the banned 3ds and dump secureinfo_A
6. Open secureinfo_A in a hex editor. The very last line should be your 3ds console id. To confirm this, it should match up to the code on the back of your 3ds. Without changing the first 2 letters, just change some random numbers and make a new id.
7. Copy the files: LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, nnidsave.bin and edited secureinfo_A to the files9 folder of the banned 3ds.
8. Go into decrypt9 on the banned 3ds and inject all 3 files. Congratulations your 3ds is unbanned.
1. This tutorial will help get the 3ds working on the eshop and online games. I cannot confirm account based things like pokemon bank still work, but i would assume they do.
2. Note that your friends list and games will still be there.
3. You cannot access nnid settings after being banned, even after this method. Yours eshop history will also disappear.
R4/ R4i card supports go online without ban from Nintendo?
Do not worry about that. R4/R4i card supports you go online on 3DS, and if the DS game you play has online feature, you can use the flash card to play online well as like you are inserting the commercial game card to 3DS. Nintendo will not ban for 3DS for this. The past ban wave to Pokémon Sun&Moon game users, because they were playing the games before the games offically released. That was not wise thing to do at all.